We are delighted to announce that our Bath office has been shortlisted as a finalist under the category of ‘Consultancy’ in the Bath Property Awards.
This is an incredible achievement for the Bath team, who only relocated from Chippenham to the centre of Bath in 2019. Since then, and through challenging times, they have worked hard to develop relationships with clients and other local consultancies, resulting in involvement in some exciting new and ongoing projects, these include:
- Newark Works, Bath; part of the Bath Quays South regeneration
- Boarding House refurbishments at Kingswood School
- Feasibility studies at multiple prominent Bath facilities/properties (confidential)
- State of the art cricket pavilion at Hinton Charterhouse
- Several conservation projects, both local to Bath and further afield
- Several projects at Marlborough College, Dauntsey’s School, and Stowe School
- Patient and staff improvement projects at RUH
- Several private client residential projects, both locally and further afield (confidential)
Despite COVID challenges, our team have found Bath to be a vibrant, friendly business centre and have had a successful start to the year, forecasting impressive annual growth for 2022/2023. Not only that but the team continues to grow. In the last year they have recruited two local quantity surveyors who bring increased resource and experience, and they continue to recruit to further strengthen the team in Bath.
We’d like to say a huge Congratulations to Mark and the rest of the team at the Bath Office, it’s fantastic to see your hard work and achievements being acknowledged in the Bath Property Awards.